Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2 and Already Slacking

It's February, already?! I can hardly believe that its 2012, let alone the second month of the year! Today is Day 2 of the February Photo-A-Day Challenge. Unfortunately, I forgot Day 1 so instead I'll post a picture that I found on the camera when uploading my picture from Day 2. Here's my "Day 1" photo:

This was the first day that we were able to wear "winter clothes" this winter. I was showing off my scarf and Nate was showing off his flannel. We love our winter weather!
The theme for Day 2 is "Words". Here's what I photographed:

Its a pin (Pinterest, of course) that I saw recently and loved. It's so true! I'm a sucker for a good love story and I love listening to others tell theirs. Our love story is hardly your typical story (We "took a break" twice while we were dating) but it is definitely the story with the best ending. Nate's Papa told us tonight that he has never been more sure of a marriage. I almost think its kinda funny because he didn't meet me until shortly before the wedding and we haven't been able to spend much time with him since then, so I wonder how he could say something when he hasn't spent much time with us. But I guess he just knows, the way we just knew, even though it seemed crazy to everyone on the outside looking in. I really do love our love story! 
I'm looking for Day 3 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment