Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Bucket List, Cont.

A few additions to my Bucket List:

5. Ride a red double-decker bus
6. Visit London (and meet Harry Potter.....just kidding!...mostly)

Well, I guess thats it for now. I thought a couple of things that I've always wanted to do as we were laying in bed and talking the other night, but as I did not immediately write them down/blog about them, I forgot them. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be too young for this sort of memory loss....

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I just started watching Glee and I LOVE it! I don't know how I waited so long before watching it! This show makes me miss being in chorus and our show ensemble, High Frequency. Man, those were fun times! I basically only want to watch Glee now, but for Nate's sake, we mix in some America's Funniest Home Videos and Man vs. Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment