Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cheeeeeese!

Every time I look back through photo albums from when Nate and I are dating, I am filled with "Man, I wishes":
"Man, I wish my hair would stay that straight in Florida"
"Man, I wish we had snow here"
"Man, I wish I could fit in those jeans"
etc. etc.
But most of all, I really wish that I had that many pictures of these past two years. I used to carry my camera everywhere, but I haven't done that in a long time. I thinks its probably because 1. I don't like pictures of myself  nearly as much as when I was 30 lbs. lighter, 2. I spend 10 hours a day at a desk which isn't nearly as exciting as having picnics with Nate, and 3. If I try to keep a camera in my purse nowadays, it will probably end up broken.
When I saw Fat Mum Slim's February Photo-a-Day Challenge on Shelley's blog, I knew I must participate! What a great way to document everyday life instead of just our special occasions! Throughout the month, I will post my daily photos here so I can look back on them and be glad that I didn't let these days slip by undocumented. Everyone should join me for lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment