Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Sneaky Wife!!

My latest song obsession is "You" by Chris Young. Nate laughs at me and shakes his head every time it comes on because I immediately turn the radio up, sing along, and dance in my seat (and believe me, I'm no dancer!). I finally bought it last night and downloaded it to the computer after we heard it on our way home from Wal-Mart because I kept telling Nate that I was going to make him dance with me in the living room. Tonight on our way home from Wal-Mart (yeah, we go there a lot...whatcha gonna do about it?!), it came on again and I was SO excited. Once we got to the apartment, Nate opened Zune on the computer so he could rip a CD and asked, "Who's Chris Young?" when he saw the album cover in his collection. Being the sneaky wife that I am, I said, "Um, I don't know. Play it and we'll see what it is." The second it started, Nate looked up at me and I laughed my most evil laugh. I made him get up and dance all around the living room with me and we both laughed hysterically as we tripped over each other. I learned two important things tonight. One: we are both horrible dancers, and Two: that doesn't matter at all when you're dancing around the living room with your husband. I had SO much fun and I think I love Nate even more, if thats at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment